Currently, you can only control Loomo by connecting your smartphone with Loomo under the same Wi-Fi network, or through hotspot mode within a range of 30m. You would not be able to control Loomo remotely on a different Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- How can I move Loomo?
- Does "Photo Share" block in Programming use cloud server for storage?
- How to change Unit ( Km / Miles )
- How do I open Loomo's headlight?
- How to check Loomo’s version number?
- How to reset Loomo to the factory settings?
- Why can't I turn on the Lock or Bluetooth light on robot display panel?
- How do I unbind my account from Loomo?
- I can't seem to change my profile picture or log out on the Loomo App, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Loomo's serial number?